Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bad Luck to da MAX

Firstly, results out and as always I fluke my supp papers.. damn now 1 need retake 3 papers and my macro failed also? I heard no more supp so now i need 2 retake 4 papers? WTF! Terima kasih banyak banyak MMU. U're killing me.. stay up all night neva sleep, do da stupid exercises and u even give me F?!! Thanks very much...
But i'm quite satisfied with my other result which are all B's and an A. hmmm... my mom said if i put more effort mayb i will make my B's to A's..
I really bad in calculating subjects.. AArrggghhh.. should i take BST this sem or other sem???

Secondly, my cousin(female) gaduh with 1 aunty.. da aunty 40 years old d dun1 come and fight with us la.. we all youngsters u dun come and complain here and there. Nowadays, FUCK is common word ok. Like u neva FUCK before.. Result from ur FUCK, u get 2 kids.. RIght? U wan come to my cousin house and scold her?? I'll be there and spam da FUCK words till u go crazy! Dun dare me and my mood are pretty bad these days. When my moods are bad, I'll do crazy stuff. And I MEAN IT!

Thirdly, I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED! WE LIVE SO NEAR YET U ONI ASK HIM OUT. CAN U THINK ABOUT ME SOMETIMES? p/s u know who u r...

FUCK DA WORLD AND FUCK THOSE MAGGOTS

1 comment:

  1. u really can do better if u work hard...seriously...ur result is better than me...i still got C in 2 subjects...haiz...>__<

    ReplyDelete